Clean Joke A Day

Clean Joke-a-Day will prove to you that it is still possible to be funny without having to get into the dirt. After you subscribe you will receive one clean joke in your mail box every day. Aside from this we will keep you posted on funny news items, dumb criminals, crazy situations that will make you roar with laughter, and guess what? You will feel much better about yourself and the world around you. Have a Positive Day! Cor Hartenberg

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Joke of the Week!

Not that I need reminding, but time flies much too fast.
When I was a teenager, I used to whine to my parents,
"Just once I would like to see Aerosmith in concert before I die."

The other day my 13-year-old son, an aspiring rock star, blew my
mind with this:
"Dad, I'd like to see Aerosmith just once before they die."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home