Clean Joke A Day

Clean Joke-a-Day will prove to you that it is still possible to be funny without having to get into the dirt. After you subscribe you will receive one clean joke in your mail box every day. Aside from this we will keep you posted on funny news items, dumb criminals, crazy situations that will make you roar with laughter, and guess what? You will feel much better about yourself and the world around you. Have a Positive Day! Cor Hartenberg

Friday, July 06, 2007

Joke of the Week!

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called
Harold, the computer guy, to come over. Harold clicked
a couple of buttons and solved the problem. He gave me
a bill for a minimum service call.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what
was wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,
"An ID ten T error? What's that .. in case I need to fix
it again?"

Harold grinned.... "Haven't you ever heard of an
ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote down. I D 1 0 T

....IDIOT....

I used to like Harold.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home