Clean Joke A Day

Clean Joke-a-Day will prove to you that it is still possible to be funny without having to get into the dirt. After you subscribe you will receive one clean joke in your mail box every day. Aside from this we will keep you posted on funny news items, dumb criminals, crazy situations that will make you roar with laughter, and guess what? You will feel much better about yourself and the world around you. Have a Positive Day! Cor Hartenberg

Friday, May 25, 2007

Joke of the Week!

I was sitting in the waiting room of the hospital after my
wife had gone into labour and the nurse walked out and
said to the man sitting next to me, 'Congratulations sir,
you're the new father of twins!'

The man replied, 'How about that, I work for the Doublemint
Chewing Gum Company.' The man then followed the
nurse to his wife's room.

About an hour later, the same nurse entered the waiting
room and announced that Mr. Smith's wife has just had
triplets. Mr. Smith stood up and said, 'Well, how do ya
like that, I work for the 3M Company.'

The gentleman that was sitting next to me then got up
and started to leave. When I asked him why he was
leaving, he remarked, 'I think I need a breath of fresh air.'
The man continued, 'I work for 7-UP.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home