Clean Joke A Day

Clean Joke-a-Day will prove to you that it is still possible to be funny without having to get into the dirt. After you subscribe you will receive one clean joke in your mail box every day. Aside from this we will keep you posted on funny news items, dumb criminals, crazy situations that will make you roar with laughter, and guess what? You will feel much better about yourself and the world around you. Have a Positive Day! Cor Hartenberg

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Joke of the Week!

Hubby - You always carry my photo in your handbag to
the office. Why?

Wife - When there is a problem, no matter how impossible,
I look at your picture and the problem disappears.

Hubby - You see, how miraculous and powerful I am for you?

Wife - Yes, I see your picture and say to myself, 'What
other problem can there be greater than this one?'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home